How to download Listen my SMS 1.2 apk for laptop



Listen my SMS.apk 1.2
Name: Listen my SMS.apk
ID: com.aandroid.listenmysms
Version: 1.2
Size: 4.8 Mb



Listen my SMS Screen Preview

How to download Listen my SMS patch 1.2 apk for pc
How to download Listen my SMS 1.2 mod apk for android
How to download Listen my SMS 1.2 apk for laptop

How to install Listen my SMS apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

Listen my SMS Description

You are driving, working or you are just too busy to take the time to look at your Smartphone ...
The Listen my SMS application has been created just for you!
Simply switch on the application and your received SMS are reading. A notification icon tells you when the application is running.
In this free version, you can adjust the pitch and the speed of the voice. If you want more settings just by PRO version.
Feel free to rate and comment the application.
For technical support please contact us at the following address: aandroid.help@gmail.com
To respect your privacy no abusive permission is required by the application.
The ad features in the application allows us to finance the development of new applications to make your life easier. If you want to get rid of this advertisement, just buy the PRO version.
Follow us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AAndroidApps or on our Website http://aandroid.w.pw
By AAndroid

What's new in Listen my SMS 1.2

Fixed bugs
Listen my SMS | 291 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.5

Download Listen my SMS 1.2 unlimited APK



Search terms:
How to install Listen my SMS 1.2 apk for pc
How to use Listen my SMS unlimited apk
How to mod Listen my SMS 1.2 apk
How to get Listen my SMS lastet apk

Previous
Next Post »