How to mod My IP 1.1 mod apk for pc



My IP.apk 1.1
Name: My IP.apk
ID: com.fedmich.myip
Version: 1.1
Size: 1 Mb



My IP Screenshots

How to install My IP 1.1 unlimited apk for laptop
How to mod My IP lastet apk for android
How to install My IP 1.1 unlimited apk for bluestacks

How to install My IP apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My IP Details

MY IP is a networking tool that network administrators can use to see what informations an android device has.
Features
- Get info about your Local IP
- Get your Public IP address or External IP address
- You can see the name of the WIFI you are connected to
- The GATEWAY or the IP address of your router
- Speed of your connection / Signal to the WIFI aka WIFI Strength
- MAC Address
- DNS1, DNS2, and netmask

Note :
- Click on the IP address to COPY the IP to your clipboard.
- Click share and you can email the entire info to yourself or share to others
---
The app answers the usual questions that we it people asks and that is what is my IP address. It works on small, media and even large tablets...
Tested on my Nexus 7, Galaxy Note, Samsung Ace, Samsung Tab 3
Help us out by rating our app five stars. Thanks!

What's new in My IP 1.1

New buttons
You can now email the entire network infos
My IP | 5 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download My IP lastet APK



Search terms:
How to mod My IP lastet apk for android
How to use My IP mod apk
How to mod My IP 1.1 apk
How to get My IP unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »