How to download GeoSnap - My Selfies patch 2.0 apk for bluestacks



GeoSnap - My Selfies.apk 2.0
Name: GeoSnap - My Selfies.apk
ID: com.paulsuggitt.geosnap
Version: 2.0
Size: 2.9 Mb



GeoSnap - My Selfies Screen Preview

How to mod GeoSnap - My Selfies lastet apk for bluestacks
How to install GeoSnap - My Selfies 2.0 unlimited apk for laptop
How to install GeoSnap - My Selfies lastet apk for laptop

How to install GeoSnap - My Selfies apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

GeoSnap - My Selfies Details

GeoSnap is the fun way to interact with your friends and even make new friends around the world by broadcasting your selfies and videos to them.
Your pictures and videos will appear to the friend for 10 seconds and then be gone forever!.
GeoSnap also allows you to share some of your epic pictures to the Wall so every member can view them without time limits.
GeoSnap is a great way to connect and share in the global selfie expression craze with your friends, and make new friends along the way.
Try it today and become part of a fun growing social network.

What's new in GeoSnap - My Selfies 2.0


GeoSnap - My Selfies | 5 Reviewers | | Rating: 4.2

Download GeoSnap - My Selfies lastet APK



Search terms:
How to install GeoSnap - My Selfies 2.0 apk for bluestacks
How to use GeoSnap - My Selfies mod apk
How to mod GeoSnap - My Selfies 2.0 apk
How to get GeoSnap - My Selfies mod apk

Previous
Next Post »