How to install My Zoo 1.0 mod apk for pc



My Zoo.apk 1.0
Name: My Zoo.apk
ID: com.mfactory.myzoo
Version: 1.0
Size: 29 Mb



My Zoo Screen Preview

How to install My Zoo 1.0 unlimited apk for laptop
How to download My Zoo 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Zoo patch 1.0 apk for pc

How to setup My Zoo apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Zoo Details

*First 3D mobile interactive Zoo on the Google Android store. High-end Android devices are recommended for best 3D experience.
*My Zoo has different animals such as the endangered Rhino, Tiger, Elephant and much much more.
*When you get closer to an animal you can hear a sound, it's like being at the Zoo but at the comfort of your own home
*You can also learn more about the animals by seeing their names.
*Each animal visited adds to your score. See if you can collect them all!

What's new in My Zoo 1.0


My Zoo | 496 Reviewers | | Rating: 2.9

Download My Zoo 1.0 APK



Search terms:
How to mod My Zoo patch 1.0 apk for pc
How to use My Zoo mod apk
How to mod My Zoo 1.0 apk
How to get My Zoo unlimited apk

Previous
Next Post »