How to install My Name Neon patch 1.4 apk for pc



My Name Neon.apk 1.4
Name: My Name Neon.apk
ID: com.appbasiczone.myname
Version: 1.4
Size: 1.7 Mb



My Name Neon Screenshots

How to mod My Name Neon 1.4 unlimited apk for laptop
How to download My Name Neon 1.4 mod apk for pc
How to mod My Name Neon 1.4 apk for laptop

How to setup My Name Neon apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Name Neon Description

My Name Neon help You to create your own 3D live wallpaper with this application.
After typing your name in a Editbox, adjusting animation speed and choosing the font size with using menu options
then you can start using your live wallpaper.
You can display different fonteffects by touching on the screen option.
Its time to see your own name own your home screen rather other names :)
My Name Live Wallpaper is specifically developed to consume less power as compared to other live wallpapers.
My Name Live Wallpaper is absolutely free to for you to download.
It is a unique application in Google Play Store!
If you find this My Name Neon app is useful then please provide your feedback on below Developer email id.

What's new in My Name Neon 1.4

☀ Bug Fixed!
☀ Improved Performance.!!
My Name Neon | 931 Reviewers | | Rating: 4

Download My Name Neon lastet APK



Search terms:
How to download My Name Neon 1.4 apk for bluestacks
How to use My Name Neon unlimited apk
How to mod My Name Neon 1.4 apk
How to get My Name Neon mod apk

Previous
Next Post »